Food Cravings: What Do You Crave Right Now? (if you do)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Got some big ol' beef ribs tonight, smoked for about 7h on the Traegar.

Currently got some halved Brussels sprouts with halved mushrooms and red onions tossed in olive oil and garlic with S&P broiling in the oven.

Also have some salt-crusted boiled baby potatoes, slightly smashed, then drizzled with olive oil and dusted with Tony Chachere's Cajun seasoning... also in a broiling pan, about to go into the oven to crisp up nicely.

Should be a good meal.

1 lb Halved Brussels sprouts
4 tbsp butter
8 slices bacon (chopped)
4 0z fresh grated parmesan
4 tbsp of acid (I use lime but lemon or vinegar will work)
salt and pepper to taste

over medium heat cook your bacon until done, drain excess bacon grease add butter and sprouts , cook until brown and crisp on 1 side. toss and finish on the other side. add acid, toss, then remove from heat Top with Parmesan.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Izzat the one downtown? The old diner with the old guys cooking? That was the best hamburger I have ever had.

Yep. The old guys are brothers. I've been eating there since the mid 70's and it's always the exact same. Their fries are also top notch! The business has ran continuously since 1939 --- in the same location!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. The old guys are brothers. I've been eating there since the mid 70's and it's always the exact same. Their fries are also top notch! The business has ran continuously since 1939 --- in the same location!.
I wonder why their burgers are so good? Ninety year old grease?

Latest posts

Top Bottom