Food Cravings: What Do You Crave Right Now? (if you do)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me; a big, hot, platter of enchiladas, a mix of ground beef and cheese & onion enchiladas, with rice and beans on the side of course. I'd like the onions chopped and on top after plating the 'ladas please, and add some fried Jalapenos too if you would. I think I'll go with the green salsa on top this time. And a side of guacamole too. Iced Tea to drink, lots of it.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing. My stomach hurts. I ate too many tootsie rolls while I was on hold with OESC ... :cry3: Since 7 this morning. Man I feel bad for the folks who work that phone line.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Four scrambled eggs topped with eight biscuit halves all smothered in sausage gravy.

Saaaalute!
tenor%20(1).gif

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Four scrambled eggs topped with eight biscuit halves all smothered in sausage gravy.

Saaaalute!View attachment 173276

o.jpg

I know you can't see under there, but it's a huge split biscuit, two sausage patties, two over easy eggs, and of course...the gravy. My favorite order from the Big Biscuit here in KC area.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chicken Tamales and I know where to get some good ones cheap.
If you haven't tried before . You might try them they're no bad.
Morelos supermercado grocery. They're in a steamer right inside the front door in the Tulsa stores.
Never been to one in OKC.
They are about $14 a dozen. Grab a bottle of Hernandez salsa verde and good to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom