Food Cravings: What Do You Crave Right Now? (if you do)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With our Summer work gig, we spend weeks and weeks and months living in hotels. This year, practically none of the hotels can offer breakfasts other than a "grab and go" bag, which may include a piece of fruit, yogurt, or some other nonsense. So, for a long time, I was craving a good breakfast of eggs and pork products. On some rare occasions, we did eat at an IHOP and at a Denny's once or twice. IHOP had diminished the size of their servings on their "breakfast sampler," but Denny's still offered the full sized meal.

We did find one place in Wyoming that continued to serve a full breakfast each morning, and they even had an outdoor area where they would make omelets to order. Oddly enough, that place was more of a motel than a hotel.

So, with still being on the road for a short bit, we are once again in hotels and I'm back to wanting Denny's breakfast sampler. Home made breakfasts would be best, but it isn't smart to try to cook in hotel rooms.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife bought me some Nature Valley Honey and Oats High Protein Granola mix to try. Almost wish she hadn't. Stuff is like friggin crack. Gained five damn pounds .

Man I have got to get back on my post surgery dietary changes!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9:30 in the morning 2 biscuits cut open and topped with hash browns, sausage patties, scrambled eggs then sausage gravy. Right now, I will take the enchiladas please. Hold the nasty green alien eggs please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom