Daughter's Bad Experience at H&H: Part II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not you. ME. I want to get banned from this mother ****ing place so I don't have to read stupid **** like this

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well; bye. I didn't realize you were being forced to read it. Maybe you should try the old ignore function if you are so angry. Dang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to tell you guys in over 30 years of doing business with H&H my Dad, Stepmother, sisters and several female friends have never been treated badly. This tale could be a sign of our hyper sensitive society. We are not All in this together. H&H is a huge positive for central Oklahoma sportsmen.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to tell you guys in over 30 years of doing business with H&H my Dad, Stepmother, sisters and several female friends have never been treated badly. This tale could be a sign of our hyper sensitive society. We are not All in this together. H&H is a huge positive for central Oklahoma sportsmen.

I think I'll trust Joel on this, yous other guys can make whatever decision you want. Bad Boys is worth the extra couple miles.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't live in OKC, but the few times I've been in there to buy reloading supplies when they were more scarce than now was positive, and bought my wife's first pistol there. It was in the house, and she liked it. Not much more to say about that.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not you. ME. I want to get banned from this mother ****ing place so I don't have to read stupid **** like this

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gay marriage is completely legal now...... you and Fat Larry are free to be who you want to be.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will concede they do a lot for the sport. I go to the expo, and have on occasion gone up for a bite and blast off a few rounds on my lunch break since its around the corner from my office. I do plan on trying Wilshire on lunch soon to see how it compares. I did go to H&H the other day to run a few rounds through my new pistol, and a coworker wanted to put some downrange after replacing the sights and triggers on his M&P's. Afterwards, I went to buy a holster for my new pistol (purchased elsewhere, wont make a major purchase there). Multiple sales guys chatting, never acknowledged me, or offered assistance, no biggie, had a general idea of where/what I was looking for was. Grab my item, and stand at the register for several minutes. Was about to set on counter and walk out when someone finally walked up. Asked me to wait a minute, handled a phone call, then rang me out. From time I walked to counter, to completion of sale was almost 10 minutes. Didn't have to wait for my food that long. It is what it is. I don't expect much from them, and they can expect the same from me. I will use them from time to time, but it's not my first choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom