Daughter's Bad Experience at H&H: Part II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to tell you guys in over 30 years of doing business with H&H my Dad, Stepmother, sisters and several female friends have never been treated badly. This tale could be a sign of our hyper sensitive society. We are not All in this together. H&H is a huge positive for central Oklahoma sportsmen.

I'm not hyper sensitive, they made me buy range ammo (that's fine) and they jack up the precise of range ammo (ok whatever) but then they tell my the fire are is too big of a caliber to shoot at the range while they check in someone with something that shoots the same (7.62x39) and when I got rejected They wouldn't return the ammo since it could have been tampered with (the boxes never left their side of the counter) they are thieves and liars.

I have been to the range a handful of times and have felt unsafe there, they allow idiots to endanger every ones safety, but they say they monitor it on the cameras...sure they are doing great. Maybe they do good for the community but I don't see it and they can take somebody else's money.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My last post in this topic: I got a personal call from the manager at HH this afternoon. Very nice fellow and he did apologize for the incident, very much to my satisfaction. I need to say that if everyone there acts like Mike, the manager, it would be a great place. Good enough for me. I'm ready to drop it and let this matter go. Let's move on to a new subject to bash, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I apologize for starting all the fat guy jokes..
i1177.photobucket.com_albums_x354_joelnmary_Firearms_Be_20Nice_20to_20fat_20People_zps5ctaxm44.jpg

...and please be with all the starving Pygmies down there in New Guinea...

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My last post in this topic: I got a personal call from the manager at HH this afternoon. Very nice fellow and he did apologize for the incident, very much to my satisfaction. I need to say that if everyone there acts like Mike, the manager, it would be a great place. Good enough for me. I'm ready to drop it and let this matter go. Let's move on to a new subject to bash, eh?

Agreed as long as we can keep the "Fat Larry" reference for the future

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can we replace Gecko45 in all the threads with "Fat Larry"? And ya'll can lock this thread, there'll be another one along shortly, there always is.

Tulsa Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Do you believe the reason you received a personal call from the manager was because of this thread? Were you offered anything to let this go and to smooth things over?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

So no Part III thread??? Dammit!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ooQUOTE=Tulsa Shooter;2858542]Do you believe the reason you received a personal call from the manager was because of this thread? Were you offered anything to let this go and to smooth things over?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't offered anything except an apology; the slight was not towards me, but to my daughter. He told me he had just found out about the complaint himself. He was very pleasant and sincere; that's good enough for me, it's settled as far as I am concerned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom