Daytime cat raid.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Osage county has so many dead cell phone areas, that its possible they were out of contact. I'd think they would have called when they got back into range of a cell tower.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
All bobcats will look really thin and reddish during the summer months.......especially females as they're usually either still nursing or just now starting to regain some posting nursing weight back on.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay had a call back from Warden Green from Ponca City. He said he was sorry it took so long but it was his day off. That I understand. Still nothing from, the other 3, but as of now it does not matter.

He called at 7:20pm almost 10 hours of the cat being in the sun, it went into my crematory at 7pm. After the time in the sun he had no desire to see it. :) He said I did the proper thing with disposing it and agreed that the cat should not have been acting like that.

Even hungry it should have ran from the mowers and been scared off with me yelling at it, not going after Moms dog, with two people trying to run the cat off.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All bobcats will look really thin and reddish during the summer months.......especially females as they're usually either still nursing or just now starting to regain some posting nursing weight back on.

This cat looks much better laying on its side than standing, the skinny part did not bother me as much as the silly thing not running off when confronted, or even just when it was caught in the open.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay had a call back from Warden Green from Ponca City. He said he was sorry it took so long but it was his day off. That I understand. Still nothing from, the other 3, but as of now it does not matter.

He called at 7:20pm almost 10 hours of the cat being in the sun, it went into my crematory at 7pm. After the time in the sun he had no desire to see it. :) He said I did the proper thing with disposing it and agreed that the cat should not have been acting like that.

Even hungry it should have ran from the mowers and been scared off with me yelling at it, not going after Moms dog, with two people trying to run the cat off.

Glad you finally got a response.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My neighbor had a bob cat in his barn a few years back and it acted the same way..Really a big frame cat that was just skin and bones and it wouldn't leave either..It was easy to tell something was bad wrong with it..

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My neighbor had a bob cat in his barn a few years back and it acted the same way..Really a big frame cat that was just skin and bones and it wouldn't leave either..It was easy to tell something was bad wrong with it..

About 10 years ago we had our dogs catch a big healthy bobcat in the yard. They killed it, but the 3 dogs had a total of 170 stitches, that was one mean pussycat. This cat was not a 3rd of the other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom