Deeply Discounted Eberlestock Gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merlin72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First off this is not a group buy. I am an Eberlestock dealer and place orders weekly (normally on Mondays) so you will get your gear quick. I normally due most of my business online but I thought it was time to pass on some savings to my fellow OSA members. If you are not familiar with Eberlestock Packs you should take a moment and visit there site and familiarize yourself with them.
Of course my discounted prices are below map pricing for you all so you will need to PM or email me with the packs or gear you are interested in for pricing. I currently have a few Operator , Phantom , and Gunslinger II packs and I have another shipment coming in Friday or Monday. I also have first dibs on the Just One Packs that have been sold out forever and some Gunslinger II packs in dry earth that have been really hard to get lately. These should be shipping hopefully towards the end of next week.

Visit www.eberlestock.com and pick out what you like and then email or PM me for pricing. Dont let there MSRP scare you until you check pricing with me.

Merlin72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gunslinger II's are all spoken for. Still have a Dry Earth Phantom and a Dry Earth Operator. I will be placing another order either Monday or Tuesday so just let me know what you want and I should be able to have them in for you before next weekend. I may have one extra Gunslinger tomorrow in OD green but I won't know until tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom