Ketamine Infusion Therapy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What the hell is this ketchup infusion therapy? I loves me, I say I loves me some ketchup. Why hell, when I was just a little snek I had ketchup sammiches for lunch. Now they're trying to inject it?
Oh hell, I say oh hell no. I'll eat it, step away son ya bother me, I say I'll eat ma own ketchup if you please.

I have no frikkin idea what Ketamine is or does, just thought you might have needed a chuckle.
I think its more like that there Keto diet

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Monitored infusions of euphoria? I’m in, if insurance covers it.

Actually, since they told me I'd have to have a driver to get me home, and they "strongly advise" a person have someone with them for the next 24 hours I get the very distinct impression that is EXACTLY what it is. They are harshing my upcoming "euphoria" greatly cuz Grumpy is my designated "person" ... 🙄

Actually, it could make me feel like **** for the 24 hours after if they could promise me my pain issues would go away. All fun and games aside, I wouldn't wish this crap off on my worst enemy. And I was saying that about my headaches even before that ****ing tree piled on. 🙄🙄 I am not depressed and I'm not suicidal, but I am a realist, and I can see a time in my life where this lifestyle just isn't gonna be feasible any longer. Doctors are TERRIFIED to treat pain -- and that makes a lot of people's lives absolute hell.

I dunno about your insurance but mine does.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ZomboMeme 13012023211338.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s a clinic on Yale in Tulsa that offers ketamine treatments (it’s on their animated sign), but I couldn’t tell you anything about it.

It seems like I’ve heard combat wounded veterans talking about being given ketamine in the field before being evac’d. My recollection is that it was effective for them, to the point that one of them talked about putting it off until he’d done what he needed to do.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s a clinic on Yale in Tulsa that offers ketamine treatments (it’s on their animated sign), but I couldn’t tell you anything about it.

It seems like I’ve heard combat wounded veterans talking about being given ketamine in the field before being evac’d. My recollection is that it was effective for them, to the point that one of them talked about putting it off until he’d done what he needed to do.
It has been used, though I believe Morphine is still the standard. I have read that Ketamine works much faster than Morphine

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok that helps a bit -- I've got the RSD diagnosis (its CRPS, now I think -- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome).
Are we twins? This happened AFTER my shoulder surgery. The Pain doctor and PT doctor had a 3 inch notebook on me. The swelling in that right hand took over a year to go down but it took months of me hanging my arm and PT people wringing my hand and arm like in an old time wringer washer. I could feel the fluids draining and entering my lymph nodes. The next day I had to camp on the toilet.

My RSD and Complex RPS is still present and could have been the trigger to my shingles last year. I have tried the ganglion injection and that lasted about 1 hour. It was supposed to be 24.
swollen legs.JPG
swollen feet.JPG
swollen feet 2.JPG
swolen hands 2.JPG
swolen hands.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom