Demo-rats introduce "Assault Weapons Ban of 2018" bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read their fine print though...they are anti-gun.

https://about.van.fedex.com/newsroo...national-rifle-association-gun-safety-policy/

DW_fGvtUMAAjE8o.jpg

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After FEDEX delivers my new turret press and dies and mount. Oh, and Jens skirt and shoes I am going to consider not using them. Wait, I also have an order for Berry's bullets due in this week, but after that .....

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After FEDEX delivers my new turret press and dies and mount. Oh, and Jens skirt and shoes I am going to consider not using them. Wait, I also have an order for Berry's bullets due in this week, but after that .....
Don't switch to USPS 2-3 day priority. I'm still waiting for a package ordered and shipped 7 days ago.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well unfortunately I don't see this ending until they (liberals) get something. I predict that there will be a ban on bumpstocks,21 years of age to buy a rifle and some changes to NICS. Just my gut feelings...

All of liberals bitching, moaning and threatening will get them something, and one of these days it will be something they really don't like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom