Democrats Are Forcing a Civil War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe some sharp-dressed, clean-cut patriots could march in there and deliver the appropriate solution. Instead of the echoes of Rage Against the Machine, a nice chorus of "Horst Wessel Lied" is about due.

They can't be bothered up there in Portlandia...650,000 residents with an estimated 3,000 at the most showing up for the largest protests to date, many of whom are bused in from out of town. That and I hear that most of the unrest is contained to a very small area. So the life of the average citizen is not disrupted. They can still walk their dog, get their mocha, and go to the hemp paper printed book store for a poetry reading.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We shouldn’t lose our sense of perspective.
More people have died in Mellonville of the Chinese flu (which never should have happened ) than have died in Portland of political violence.
Besides, most people say it’ll just go away when the weather warms up.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh,and btw, if I'm a uniformed officer that took an oath to protect and serve and my 'boss' doesn't have my back, I'd be looking forward to launching some tear gas his/her way.
The mayor is not the boss of the federal officers protecting the Federal courthouse. He has taken tear gas away from his Portland police officers.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our new news media is Twitter. Nightly live feeds from a few brave souls on scene spreading it.
I see reports of the riot violence every night in depth on Fox. I know you dismiss them, but the video and reporting is there.
Twitter?
Don't they take down any commentary from the Right and censor what the "community" doesn't think is acceptable from them?

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We shouldn’t lose our sense of perspective.
More people have died in Mellonville of the Chinese flu (which never should have happened ) than have died in Portland of political violence.
Besides, most people say it’ll just go away when the weather warms up.
Its nothing about loss of lives.
Its all about the loss of personal liberties to travel through public areas while personal business are vandalized, burned, and looted.
It's all about police officers trying to do their job being blinded by lasers, hit by rocks, and facing no support from the politicians that should be asking for their help.
It's all about the politicians ignoring their own masked mandates and social distancing while encouraging rioters that do not wear masks and do not social distance.
It's all about Dr Fauchi attending a baseball game without social distancing with a mask around his chin while within people less than one foot on either side of him.
That's my sense of perspective.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So it’s about Fauci and masks and social distancing and all kinds of things that don’t have jackshi+ to do with what’s happening on one city block in the great big city of Portland.
That’s sort of what I thought it was about.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So it’s about Fauci and masks and social distancing and all kinds of things that don’t have jackshi+ to do with what’s happening on one city block in the great big city of Portland.
That’s sort of what I thought it was about.
Portland is under a mandatory mask order and social distancing. Why are the same people putting the mandate out for the common citizenry chastising the rioters, not protesters to maintain social distancing and masks?
Is it because it's a bullshat health thing? You tell me.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the Feds are there to enforce the mask order?
I think we’re looking at mission creep.
They are there the protect federal buildings according to Federal law.
It's amazing how the local politicians are Nazi's about mask wear in stores and restaurants while ignoring the same requirements against the rioters. They should be banned from rioting!

Latest posts

Top Bottom