Dicreet Notification

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if you hand the officer your identification with the permit on top and directly tell them "It is in the *location*; the passenger doesn't know about it"? This way the officer has all the information they need up front, and possibly avoids the term 'gun' coming up in the conversation. The passenger will likely be oblivious to the situation if they don't here the word gun or firearm.

rcnich

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm LEO, and if you seemed hinky about your concealed weapon, that would get me MORE interested in finding out what's going on.

Usually, when I'm handed driver's license, insurance verification & CCW permit, it's no big deal. It's the behavior (and hands) of the car occupants that I watch closely.

I tend to agree with Glock 'em's comment. And, as usual, ExSniper offers very good advice.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ex Sniper, your right on
I know the officer is going to ask where it is so when I hand him my permit I tell him "right hip", "under seat". However 99% of the time my passengers know I carry, the other 1% dont ever ask what I was talking about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom