Did anybody attend the Expo at H&H this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never knew it was going on this weekend. Seems strange since we usually get a notice of stuff going on there. We went last year but it wasn't that great of an experience since the heat outside was brutal, the parking lot was recently repaved so melted tar was all over the car and our shoes. The heat on the range in the summer kept us and a lot of people from trying the guns they were interested in. I was hoping that with all the building and remodeling they've been doing they installed an effective cooling and ventilation system, anyone know? I love H&H but because of the heat in there we have to quit using the range almost half the year.

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my wife on Saturday because she wanted to go look at guns and hadn't been able to in awhile because of her work schedule. She was so excited to go that she fell out of bed, half-asleep, still talking about going to look at guns on the floor. She makes me proud.

APeterson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There didn't seem to be as many quality reps an normal but all in all its good clean fun.

All the major Manufacturers and many minor were there with the exception of Glock and Ruger. The reason it looked like not as many was the dramatically different layout from last year.

APeterson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was hoping that with all the building and remodeling they've been doing they installed an effective cooling and ventilation system, anyone know? I love H&H but because of the heat in there we have to quit using the range almost half the year.

Bay 6 just opened up. It is indeed climate controlled. It has the new booth walls, LED lighting and rail system for the targets!!

TMA-1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice selection of vendors, but Ruger and Glock were definitely missed. I also shot the suppressed full-auto Kriss - fastest 10 rounds of my life. Also took a turn with the new incarnation of my favorite shotgun, the Browning A-5, and it's now on my short list! All shot on the new experimental climate-controlled, LED-lit range! To top it off, my wife won one of the Rossi youth .410 shotguns (not sure if we will keep it or not) and I won a large Plano box, tickets to the Redhawks, and a pink S&W hat. Oh, also received some quick archery tips and a nice finger sling from the legendary Jane Johnson herself. Color me happy!

(And for those paying attention, yes, my wife won the gun, and I won the pink hat. Figures.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom