Dirt mound after mowing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in no rush to have one pop up but it was satisfying snagging two so quickly after seeing the mound.
I'd rather them pop up in the back yard than the front at this point.
Start trapping in neighbors yards. Defensive measures will help prevent more in your yard.

You get gratification of catching. You don't have em in your yard. Win win!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Moles eat worms. Let me know how fishing for moles works!
Armadillo's do to. Hence my problem with both specie.
Our last pet is getting old and sadly has an incurable disease. When he is gone, I'm going to turn the back yard into a toxic wasteland.
I threw a tub of night crawlers out into the yard years ago. They love our sandy loam ground and have multiplied greatly. When those are gone, the critters that feed on them will be gone.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Armadillo's do to. Hence my problem with both specie.
Our last pet is getting old and sadly has an incurable disease. When he is gone, I'm going to turn the back yard into a toxic wasteland.
I threw a tub of night crawlers out into the yard years ago. They love our sandy loam ground and have multiplied greatly. When those are gone, the critters that feed on them will be gone.
I bet a diller could spool a reel if it didn't have a burrow close. Better use some heavy braid. Can you imagine that drag smoking.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Start trapping in neighbors yards. Defensive measures will help prevent more in your yard.

You get gratification of catching. You don't have em in your yard. Win win!

I'm pretty sure that's why the neighbor lady asked if it was OK for her to trap them in my yard at first...I think she got a kick out of success and it also prevented them from migrating into her yard.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's why the neighbor lady asked if it was OK for her to trap them in my yard at first...I think she got a kick out of success and it also prevented them from migrating into her yard.
Absolutely. I made $7/head for the pests in my neighborhood when I was a kiddo. I wasn't very smart or I would have carried that gopher door to door getting paid as it prevented damage in their yard as well. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom