Disabled veteran license

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
don't i have to get the ID card first?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/06/16/almost-70k-veterans-apply-online-exchange.html

If your an honorably discharged veteran, you can apply to shop at the Exchange. In your application, you have to submit info to verify your veteran status. They will take that info and check the records to verify service.
The article I linked is a couple years old, but still valid.
For whatever reason, I was randomly selected to be a beta tester. Everything went well, and they rolled out the full version that is still in use today.
They don't always have the cheapest prices, but it's typically free shipping over $50 and no sales tax.
They have some great sales on occasion. I've compared prices on the net and bought three lap tops from the Exchange when they were on sale.
They even have tons of gun and ammo stuff. Magpul and so on. If one has to spend $5 in gas to go buy some ammo, the free shipping and no tax can be a fair deal.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok, i'm familiar with that program. but i'm now 100% disabled and got a form yesterday from muskogee to get an ID card that would allow me to go onto any base that has an exchange and commissary, just wondering where i'd go to get the ID card, not likely i'll be traveling much but i'd like to get the ID

Latest posts

Top Bottom