Do you guys carry with gym shorts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smart Carry is the way to go. I keep a P3AT in mine when nothing else will conceal. Wife quoted Mae West the other day--"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

My only problem with these is in the summer. If sweating was an Olympic event, I would have gotten a trip to China. CB

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another vote for the SmartCarry. I can carry my S&W 642 anywhere - even with no shirt. In winter with sweats or windpants and a sweatshirt to cover the print of the grip, I can carry my full-size Beretta PX4.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yep, kt .380 in a iwb holster, not to the gym,, but did last night when I locked some homes at 11pm that I forgot to earlier.

GLOCKinator

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My gym has a "no weapons" sticker on the front door. But I wear gym shorts a lot around the house and short errands and could only imagine using a smart carry for my P3AT. The other option could be a pocket holster, but I would contantly be worried about it falling out of the pockets of gym shorts.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you sit down with the smartcarry, is it uncomfortable? I bet it's just something you have to get used to.

With the small smartcarry and my 642, there is no problem with sitting, standing, or just about any activity - more comfortable than IWB for me. With the larger PX4, the beavertail of the frame tends to dig into me a little when sitting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom