Do you guys carry with gym shorts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray76

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I pack my big gun everywhere I go, you can really see it in my gym shorts and all the ladies want to see my big gun. :blush:

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have while making a quick stop at the store. Tie the waistband tight and slip the 642 in a Nemesis holster at about 3 o'clock. The texture of the holster keeps it in place fine for walking. Wouldn't want to do any kind of workout with that set-up though.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the beauty of an Airweight Smith & Wesson revolver! It even pocket carries in gym shorts! :woohoo1:

I wear gym shorts every day. I basically have two modes of dress. Department uniform and gym shorts. Sometimes, if we are "going out" I'll wear some cargo shorts, but usually it's my gym shorts.

Now when I say "gym shorts" I'm talking about volley shorts, I guess is the proper term. Cotton twill shorts, mid thigh length, with three pockets - two on seam front pockets and one back right handed pocket. I do not wear the polyester mesh basketball type of shorts. The volley shorts come equipped with a drawstring that I just snug up tight. While wearing those, I can carry my Smith & Wesson J frame model 38 Airweight Bodyguard in my front right pocket, an Uncle Henry folding knife, Motorola cell phone and a Bianchi Speed Strip in my front left pocket and my wallet in the right back pocket. My Surefire L4 "Digital Lumamax" is also clipped inside my left front pocket.

Piece of cake! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom