Do you load more than 100 rounds a month? HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last month I loaded 500 rounds of .45 acp with Bullseye and J&K bullets. I also loaded about 300 rounds of .556 with Sierra 69 grain bullets and Reloader 15. 200 or so 30-06 with different bullets and IMR 4895.

dugby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I load almost exclusively with H4895, BLC(2) and Unique but I buy 8 lb jugs and avoid the hazmat fees as best I can. I would not want to try to make money on stocking and moving such a commodity. Reloaders that I know are a pretty frugal bunch when it comes to components.

About the only time I pay a premium is when I want to try something new. I might suggest a small amount of each in a variety and keep your eye out for the new stuff. You might do well to offer a monthly "Buy" for larger containers to give the opportunity for the volume shooters to soften their hazmat costs by being your customers. Most powder buying decisions are all about the price out the barrel with great accuracy, cleanness and recoil perception.

huntermett

Marksman
Reaction score
i load for 3006, 270, 243, 22 250, 223, 2506, 40, 9mm, 45acp, 45lc, 460mag, and some shotgun ammo we reloaders in the tulsa metro area are limited to ass pro, sports world ,and bills sporting goods oh i almost forgot dongs . but they all have limited selection i would go to each and see their stuff and on the down low buy what you can to compete or offer a another choice in town by the way where are you located in tulsa so i can buy from you when you get it set up

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I visit my local gun shop it's always the same routine for reloading supplies. I'm looking for powders, primers and bulk bullets (250-1000 count) FMJ 38spec, 357mag, 45s, 9mm and .223. I use Varget, Bullseye, Unique, and HS6 powders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom