Do you normally use that +1?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you regularly use that +1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I interpreted what the title of the thread said I voted no, but Im an idiot so whatever. I am most usually always in locked and loaded mode when carrying or even if it is sitting in HD, but I usually will not add another round past what is in the mag. I carry and shoot an XD sub 9mm and with a minimum of 2 mags on me I feel that is sufficient. My mini pocket guns though, like the Kel Tec PF-9, if I am out practicing then I might add the +1 even with the 8 round mags.

Last edited:

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I interpreted what the title of the thread said I voted no, but Im an idiot so whatever. I am most usually always in locked and loaded mode when carrying or even if it is sitting in HD, but I usually will not add another round past what is in the mag. I carry and shoot an XD sub 9mm and with a minimum of 2 mags on me I feel that is sufficient. My mini pocket guns though, like the Kel Tec PF-9, if I am out practicing then I might add the +1 even with the 8 round mags.

You got it right, that's what I actually meant. Just wondering how many people kept their gun with the magazine completely full and one in the chamber (+1) or if they went with less (either empty chamber OR less than a full mag). I just should have made it more clear.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+ 1 on one in the pipe but as far as your question. No I carry 15 in the magazine one in pipe ( magazine holds 16 ) but I also carry two more magazines for a grand total of 46 rounds .

Latest posts

Top Bottom