DOC Inmates can have Facebook pages?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
White power? This guy?

acache.gawker.com_assets_images_gawker_2010_12_jusn3.jpg

Call me ignorant and sheltered, but when I hear of someone who follows white power ideology, I imagine them looking much like this:
[Broken External Image]

And not all crooked hatty and cool like this:
acache.thephoenix.com_i_OldBlogs_OnTheDownload_Sullee.jpg

TKNO1015s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you cant tell me that there is not a corrupt prison employee involved in this

I'm not going to tell you there is not because like you, I don't know. Contraband in prisons is a fact of life, cell phones with internet access is just the newest fight. What I can tell you is that right now, the security staffing at that institution like many others in the state is being furloughed which means that one day a month, they are footing the bill to house the state's inmates out of there families pockets. (never mind an inept administration) They were short staffed before the furloughs and right now, DOC is the only agency in the state that is having to furlough their employees. Before the furloughs, the inmate to staff ratio was over 150 to one and it gets worse with time. As for "they'll take care of him" at Big Mac, well, they're about 100 officers down right now! Most Correctional Officers in this state working from 4pm to 8am are outnumbered 160 to 240 to 1. Our legislators have put these state employees as well as public safety at risk for not funding this agency.

Latest posts

Top Bottom