DOC Inmates can have Facebook pages?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TKNO1015s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cell phones are not allowed in any DOC facility with the exception of the facility Wardens. As for Blocking the signal, there are devices made to do this but the FCC has told the state that they cannot be used. Part of the reason is that many of Oklahoma's facilitys are located in or near township and residential areas which means that if a signal blocker is used, it will also effect those areas around the facility. If you find a facebook page with an Oklahoma inmate on it, I would encourage anyone to contact the facility direct if you can tell which one it is or contact DOC's internal affairs in Oklahoma City and give then the URL for the site.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please, for the safety of the residents of Oklahoma, and the DOC employee's, report this to the facility that the inmates are incarcerated. Bad things are planned using cell phones. Drug deals, contraband, assaults, and even murder can be obtained using just a cell phone.

atchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please, for the safety of the residents of Oklahoma, and the DOC employee's, report this to the facility that the inmates are incarcerated. Bad things are planned using cell phones. Drug deals, contraband, assaults, and even murder can be obtained using just a cell phone.
Well said. This is exactly what should happen. All reports will be investigated.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you not do random checks of prisoners's cells and eliminate the contraband? Punish, severely, those found with contraband??? Any man found with a cell phone spends a week in the box.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you not do random checks of prisoners's cells and eliminate the contraband? Punish, severely, those found with contraband??? Any man found with a cell phone spends a week in the box.

I don't know.....I watched the supermax thing last year, and those guys had the greatest workout facilities, small cells, etc.
I was stationed at Ft Leavenworth Ks for 2 yrs. One of my neighbors was a guard, and told me that it was a tough job because the inmates watched them and any infraction on their part would have one of the inmates reporting the infraction to the warden. If they didn't want it to be reported to save their job, they got on the "hook".
"hook" involves bringing in contraband.

Latest posts

Top Bottom