DOC Inmates can have Facebook pages?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So are cell phones contraband at DOC sites, what about minimum security sites such as Jackie Brannon?

The dude I mentioned earlier posted all of his FaceBook status from a cell phone and was bragging about it on his page. Now if I could report that and get it shut off...

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So are cell phones contraband at DOC sites, what about minimum security sites such as Jackie Brannon?

The dude I mentioned earlier posted all of his FaceBook status from a cell phone and was bragging about it on his page. Now if I could report that and get it shut off...

Post the page up here and we can all "report" it to Facebook. If they get enough reports they'll do something about it.

Bryan

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes the only cell phones allowed are the wardens

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shoot, I just heard on the news this morning that they caught Charles Manson with a flip phone in maximum security in Calif.!!
Are we running a country club or prison?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
simple solution.... quit locking up non-violent offenders like for smoking pot.

OK has the highest incarceration rate for females in the USA... which means the world. that's right the highest incarceration rate for women in the world.

something like 45% of that figure is for drugs.... repeal prohibition against drugs and guarantee you problem of prison overcrowding will be no longer.
I'm not going to tell you there is not because like you, I don't know. Contraband in prisons is a fact of life, cell phones with internet access is just the newest fight. What I can tell you is that right now, the security staffing at that institution like many others in the state is being furloughed which means that one day a month, they are footing the bill to house the state's inmates out of there families pockets. (never mind an inept administration) They were short staffed before the furloughs and right now, DOC is the only agency in the state that is having to furlough their employees. Before the furloughs, the inmate to staff ratio was over 150 to one and it gets worse with time. As for "they'll take care of him" at Big Mac, well, they're about 100 officers down right now! Most Correctional Officers in this state working from 4pm to 8am are outnumbered 160 to 240 to 1. Our legislators have put these state employees as well as public safety at risk for not funding this agency.

Latest posts

Top Bottom