DOC Inmates can have Facebook pages?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone notice our Aryan brotherhood friend posing with black dudes??? Isn't that "against the rules" for that organization?

People in prison with Facebook and internet? Seems like they are really being punished... <heavy sarcasm>

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know.....I watched the supermax thing last year, and those guys had the greatest workout facilities, small cells, etc.
I was stationed at Ft Leavenworth Ks for 2 yrs. One of my neighbors was a guard, and told me that it was a tough job because the inmates watched them and any infraction on their part would have one of the inmates reporting the infraction to the warden. If they didn't want it to be reported to save their job, they got on the "hook".
"hook" involves bringing in contraband.

Not sure why I am actually surprised about this but, WOW!

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What exactly is the punishment if contraband if found in someone's cell?

So far, after reporting to the warden, this guy hasn't posted back on Facebook. If I see it again, I'm contacting the director of DOC.

TKNO1015s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you not do random checks of prisoners's cells and eliminate the contraband? Punish, severely, those found with contraband??? Any man found with a cell phone spends a week in the box.

What part of 150 to 260/ 1 ratio was not understood. Randon checks are done. And while your in one cell, they move the contraband to another. You have 8 hours a day to figure them out. They have 24 hours to do the same with you and figure out how to beat the system. "a week in the box", try 30-60 days in a segregation cell. Thats 30-60 days for them to figure out how they got caught and how they will get around you next time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom