Dont clench your butt in Deming New Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Will the officers involved be removed from law enforcement permanently or will they be relocated?

Edit: obviously "if" they are found guilty

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am starting to think it strange the guy didn't want to be interviewed. Maybe he is just embarrassed or maybe he doesn't want to answer questions??
I'd think it strange if he did want to talk to the media. He was forcibly sodomized multiple times; in effect, he was repeatedly raped. Would you think it strange if a woman who was raped didn't want to talk to the vultures in the media?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it's just a civil case, isn't it? no criminal charges?

Seems that way and that is one of the reasons I have so much trouble with this kind of report. The "victim" only seems to be out for money. If something like what has been reported happened to me, I would be complaining to the FBI, state police, etc, etc. Then suing them just to add insult to injury.

Lynx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Did they at least send him the results of his colonoscopy? Does he have a healthy poop chute? Maybe this is just a part of the ACA.

On the Beck interview the lawyers stated that the medical clinic sent the victim a bill to the tune of $6000. Seriously, he should end up owning everything in the area and every cop involved should be unemployed for life. Maybe taxpayers ought to take note of who they elect to office and who these elected officials hire to serve the people. Ultimately, if the taxpayer takes the finacial hit it is well deserved in this case.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every LEO and Dr involved in this guy's tragedy should get their asses nailed to the wall with extreme prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom