Dont clench your butt in Deming New Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In your case, you would need to get me really, really drunk first. I also notice you have not answered my question about is the victim claiming rape or just you guys and your hyperbole.

In this case, the guy did give his permission for the dog at least from what I have read. The dog gets a hit and the LEOs got a warrant. Did they go to far, yes they did. Did they rape the guy, No.

The sad thing that you folks do not seem to care about, if you had not started screaming rape, I would be agreeing with most of you.

Giving permission for a dog sniff is not the same as giving permission to have a finger and a camera shoved up his ass.

But you're right; under New Mexico law, it's not rape. It's Criminal Sexual Penetration.

Tell you what: give me your address and a time when you'll be home, and I'll shoot you. It won't be murder; we'll call it "criminal bulletary penetration." I'm sure you'll feel much better about it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again boys and girls, is the victim or his lawyer claiming rape or is it just you guys????? Simple question for simple minds.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again boys and girls, is the victim or his lawyer claiming rape or is it just you guys????? Simple question for simple minds.

Yes, the man is claiming that he was raped.

"This is essentially medical anal rape, numerous times over a 12-hour period," Kennedy said. "I can't imagine anything more horrifying than what happened to our client. It's just sadistic."
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...olonoscopy-by-cops-wins-16-million-settlement

In the same article they discuss how the warrant was obtained without true probably cause.
One possible reason for the fruitless pursuit of drugs is that authorities were using a drug-sniffing dog named Leo whose certification allegedly expired in April 2011. The dog, under the supervision of Hidalgo County Sheriff's Office deputies, signaled Eckert had drugs.

In at least one other case, Leo appears to have incorrectly alerted authorities to drugs, resulting in another innocent driver being brought to the same hospital for probing.

The words of a man who all but says that he was raped. How difficult it must be for a man to admit that he was raped.
"I feel that I got some justice as I think the settlement shows they were wrong to do what they did to me," he said in a written statement. "I truly hope that no one will be treated like this ever again. I felt very helpless and alone on that night. My family and I hope that people understand that I don't want my face linked with jokes related to anal probing. For this reason, I asked my attorneys to issue this statement in the hopes that the media will respect my privacy."

Rick, your beloved jack booted thugs raped this man, the more you defend the government's right to fabricate evidence to obtain warrants to anal probe citizens the more perverted you appear.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the man is claiming that he was raped.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...olonoscopy-by-cops-wins-16-million-settlement

In the same article they discuss how the warrant was obtained without true probably cause.

The words of a man who all but says that he was raped. How difficult it must be for a man to admit that he was raped.

Rick, your beloved jack booted thugs raped this man, the more you defend the government's right to fabricate evidence to obtain warrants to anal probe citizens the more perverted you appear.

1) This is the first I have read of them claiming rape. Before this all I had was you guys and your normal hate against LEOs. So I will concede the point but a little tip, if you guys are going to claim something like this, back it up because no body in their right mind is going to take you seriously without it.
2) Here we go again, where in ANY of the pieces linked does it say they fabricated evidence?????

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wasn't the dog's certification 2 years expired or something?

Edit: nevermind, I just read that it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1) This is the first I have read of them claiming rape. Before this all I had was you guys and your normal hate against LEOs. So I will concede the point but a little tip, if you guys are going to claim something like this, back it up because no body in their right mind is going to take you seriously without it.
2) Here we go again, where in ANY of the pieces linked does it say they fabricated evidence?????

The warrant was issued based on the "alert" of a family pet that the department was claiming to be a certified drug dog.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The warrant was issued based on the "alert" of a family pet that the department was claiming to be a certified drug dog.

OK I get that the certificate had expired but what proof do you have that he was a family pet? Was he still in use or retired to someone's home?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK I get that the certificate had expired but what proof do you have that he was a family pet? Was he still in use or retired to someone's home?
He was both "retired" to someone's home AND working as a cop dog. He had his own social security number. They were using the hell out of that dog, and every bit of it was against the dog labor act.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not sure on NM k9 standards, but un Okla if it aint certified its a dog that does cool tricks.
Some states only do a one time certification but since he waa exspired I doubt NM is one of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom