Dont clench your butt in Deming New Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK I get that the certificate had expired but what proof do you have that he was a family pet? Was he still in use or retired to someone's home?

I have proof that the dog was not a certified drug sniffer at the time of the "alert". I'm just assuming that the dog goes home with the "cop" that he rides around with all day, and since the dog is not a drug dog, what we have is a cop bringing his pet to work everyday.

And yet none of that is fabricated evidence.

Every single bit of evidence used to obtain the warrant was fabricated. The victim was clenching his cheeks. Really? Maybe he was being polite and holding back a deviled egg fart. A family pet the cops were passing off as a certified drug sniffing canine "alerted" on the seat of the victims truck? No kidding? Maybe the dog likes the aroma of deviled egg farts.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, Lay off the dog already. This is your last warning.
The dog was just doing his job as God gave him the light to do it.
No more talk about the dog.
Last warning.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are to much. I hope someday you realize the difference between this case, rape and fabricated evidence before it causes you real problems. You know, like you make a mistake on a form and they accuse you of fabricating evidence. For now we return you to your regular homosexual rape fantasies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mistake on paperwork? The department was using an uncertified dog to detect drugs. How many people were detained unnecessarily and how many drug runners were sent on their way because of this dog?

Rape fantasies? You're the one defending the right of the government to get all up in a man's ass, it appears to me that you are really digging the violation of men.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are to much. I hope someday you realize the difference between this case, rape and fabricated evidence before it causes you real problems. You know, like you make a mistake on a form and they accuse you of fabricating evidence. For now we return you to your regular homosexual rape fantasies.

What sort of real problems will it cause us ,Rick? Say the first thing that pops into your head.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the cops should just carry those shoulder length plastic gloves like large animal veterinarians use.
"This isn't rape, I'm just getting to know you"

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something else that bothers me about this story is that the cops searched his stool right there in front of him. Searched his STOOL fer chissakes. So at least the cops had their reward.

Yeah yeah you've got a lot of problems sure, sure.
O'K. Let's have a look at your stool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom