Dont clench your butt in Deming New Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...or astroglide and a trusted partner.

For me, a doctor and lots of sedatives. Last time I had a endoscopy they had to knock me out big time. I woke up yelling that I wanted a diet coke and a cigarette.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"forced" pretty much defines rape.

I doubt that you could get anyone other than yourself to say this wasn't a rape.

S4F, I already conceded that under New Mexico law, this isn't rape, but rather Criminal Sexual Penetration (in Oklahoma, which law I did quote, it would be rape by instrumentation).

So, I suppose the solution is to take RickN and a 5 D-cell Maglite to New Mexico and not rape him. I'm sure he'll agree that it isn't rape.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ummm...telling a judge that the "drug" dog alerted to drugs, when you do not have a drug dog is manufacturing evidence.

How much more truth is there than bad cops transported some poor unlucky bastard from hospital to hospital until they found a doctor that was willing to sexually violate the poor sumbitch.

Even our resident ER doctor has said that he would not have performed the procedure based on his ethical principals.

Because he is no longer certified does not mean that he was not trained as a drug dog, and when you knock off the exaggeration when can probably agree that what the cops did was wrong. You keep trying to spin it as the jack booted Nazis dragged a poor innocent man off to the Gulag instead of a couple of stupid cops screwed up and went far above what was called for.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because he is no longer certified does not mean that he was not trained as a drug dog, and when you knock off the exaggeration when can probably agree that what the cops did was wrong. You keep trying to spin it as the jack booted Nazis dragged a poor innocent man off to the Gulag instead of a couple of stupid cops screwed up and went far above what was called for.
The Gulag was full of stupid cops, Rick.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Without the certification the dog is just a dog.

And yeah, a couple of thugs did drag an innocent man off to be raped.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
S4F, I already conceded that under New Mexico law, this isn't rape, but rather Criminal Sexual Penetration (in Oklahoma, which law I did quote, it would be rape by instrumentation).

So, I suppose the solution is to take RickN and a 5 D-cell Maglite to New Mexico and not rape him. I'm sure he'll agree that it isn't rape.

Here we go again. Where in this did the cops shove a 5 D-cell Maglite up his rear??? You joining Iggy and S4F in homosexual rape fantasy?????
They took him to the freaking hospital, gave him sedatives and did a medical procedure!!!! It was wrong but it was not freaking rape!!! Now I know why so many of the LEOs that used to hang out here left. You guys have lost your frigging minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom