Dont clench your butt in Deming New Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean like someone saying that forcing another person to go to a doctor, get a finger stuck up their butt, x-rays, laxatives, given a sedative and a colonoscopy is rape? Sounds more like my wife. Seriously you could never get a rape conviction on that and I doubt you could get any other real rape victim to call it rape either.

Then saying they fabricated evidence because of the dog being out of certification for 2 years is another huge stretch. Tainted evidence, yes. Questionable evidence, yes. Some dumba$$ cops, yes. Fabricated evidence, NO! They did not make or plant evidence.

The exaggeration in this thread is what is killing me and make some of the guys look like they believe the only good cop is a dead cop. Blast them for what they did, do not blow it all out of proportion.

As for Iggy and S4F, you two are the people talking about catching me on the side of the road and sticking things up my butt. I had another old pervert develop an unnatural fixation with my tender little tushie 40 some years ago. You two worry me.

"forced" pretty much defines rape.

I doubt that you could get anyone other than yourself to say this wasn't a rape.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for Iggy and S4F, you two are the people talking about catching me on the side of the road and sticking things up my butt. I had another old pervert develop an unnatural fixation with my tender little tushie 40 some years ago. You two worry me.

You just made my new signature line.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you kur? I thought we all agreed that sticking things up your butt was a perfectly harmless and natural thing to do.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was no tangible evidence, they had a guy who's posture made him appear to be clenching his butt cheeks and a non-certified drug dog hit on his driver's seat. What part of that evidence isn't fabricated? The cops lied to the judge to get a warrant.

What law did this man break that justified the abuse he suffered?

Fabricated means manufactured, as in they intentional made it. They did no such thing, they did not lie but they did use very bad police work, and if you put up a poll truthfully describing the events, I doubt anyone but Libertarians and druggies would agree that this was rape.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fabricated means manufactured, as in they intentional made it. They did no such thing, they did not lie but they did use very bad police work, and if you put up a poll truthfully describing the events, I doubt anyone but Libertarians and druggies would agree that this was rape.

ummm...telling a judge that the "drug" dog alerted to drugs, when you do not have a drug dog is manufacturing evidence.

How much more truth is there than bad cops transported some poor unlucky bastard from hospital to hospital until they found a doctor that was willing to sexually violate the poor sumbitch.

Even our resident ER doctor has said that he would not have performed the procedure based on his ethical principals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom