Don't ****ing price gouge OSA members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting real tired of the all crying about price gouging. Buy low sell high. If you can't understand the methodology behind that you need to find your way to the nearest economics 101 class. Good grief.

Oh.... Buy low and sell high. I was doing things backwards. I knew there had to be something wrong.

@toehanus

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys could just do what I am doing and not buy them :uhh:

Talk about gun owners needing to stand up to congress and all this blah blah blah. how about we stand up to each other and nobody buy anything that is priced for the sheep. Let them buy their one rifle and when the sellers realize no one is buying at their prices anymore they will come down.

People have said it before but I'll say it again, we are doing this to ourselves.

fluxed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aye Aye flybeech.

All firearms and ammo is price subsidized anyway and I am willing to bet most dont even know it. Many here dislike government intervention in markets. But without the war on terror or huge military spending on firearms and ammunition the real price to produce either would run most of us off the cliff. Also, the Russians subsidize a large number of people and businesses in the US with cheap ammo and rifles. Surplus. We benefit huge. Of course that comes a price in other areas, like higher taxes.

fluxed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what 223 brass, bullets or loaded ammo would cost if we had only hunters and target shooters buying it? How about an AR15 lower receiver? 3 grand, 4 grand? Perhaps we should call the guns and ammo we have an entitlement now? Capitalism and free markets made the US what it is today VS say, what Russia is, but some want to do away with those principles for guns?

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with you neginfluence. I understand that basic economic theory applies when it comes to supply and demand. Supply high=price low, supply low=price high.

The OP doesn't want OSA members gouging each other. Seems like a great idea because we are in fact a community (a group of people with common interests/goals). Let the sheeple pay the high prices, sell to your OSA members at a REASONABLE cost. :teach:

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If only we had a board of experts who could tell us what prices should be based on their expertness, like Obamacare does for us with medical procedures! WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom