Dont look now...but prices and sanity are being restored.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
) I found some free time waiting out my sentence and shopped the gunbroker sites, armslist(s) and the like. Prices are coming down folks. Be patient. Order is being restored and its getting better every day.

Exhibit A: Got my back order of 223 from Cabela's shipping this week. Have a separate order with another website whom I spoke with yesterday and they said they are getting a huge shipment in by the end of the month.
Exhibit B: PMAG deliveries are on the rise. Everywhere I turn I've seen people getting their deliveries in the mail.
Exhibit C: Watch the classifieds on this very site. AR prices are no longer sky high. Academy seems to be getting more in every week.

I'm don't think I'm going too far out on a limb by saying that if you wait a month or two...you'll be able to buy all the ammo you'll need as all the chicken little's rent and bills come due and selling that brick of 22lr is last resort.

Last edited by a moderator:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope so. The dude on armslist selling 1000 rounds of Wolf in a 50 cal ammo can for $1000 just about gave me a headache.

I am seeing a few more mags showing up on online sites that were backordered or out about three weeks ago, so maybe (hopefully) you're right.

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll do what I did last time. I'll wait until all these people that spent all their spare cash on stuff they didn't need have to pay bills. Then I'll pick stuff up for smokin deals!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I noticed prices returning to normal after the POTUS speech when I started seeing DPMS Sporticals coming down to $1200... But I fear those who overpaid (which is understandable given the conditions) will be trying to recoup funds, and keep their stuff listed high, keeping everyone elses stuff high. But there is hope:)

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
308 20rnd pmags are still going for about $100 a pop. Stripped 308 lowers still have a starting price in the $400-$500 range. (via gunbroker). I have yet to find anyone that has 308 BCG's in stock, but they have been hard to come by for about a year now(since before re-election and sandy hook).

Latest posts

Top Bottom