Dont look now...but prices and sanity are being restored.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
) I found some free time waiting out my sentence and shopped the gunbroker sites, armslist(s) and the like. Prices are coming down folks. Be patient. Order is being restored and its getting better every day.

Exhibit A: Got my back order of 223 from Cabela's shipping this week. Have a separate order with another website whom I spoke with yesterday and they said they are getting a huge shipment in by the end of the month.
Exhibit B: PMAG deliveries are on the rise. Everywhere I turn I've seen people getting their deliveries in the mail.
Exhibit C: Watch the classifieds on this very site. AR prices are no longer sky high. Academy seems to be getting more in every week.

I'm don't think I'm going too far out on a limb by saying that if you wait a month or two...you'll be able to buy all the ammo you'll need as all the chicken little's rent and bills come due and selling that brick of 22lr is last resort.

When did you place your ammo order with Cabelas?

t_towner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just went to a store in tulsa. Apparently they sold 7 Colt 6920's in an hour. Opened at 9am and by 10:15 this morning last one was walking out.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a backordered 5.56 ammo shipment from sportsmans guide come in last week with a 7.62x54 that I was told it would be March.

Have received 5 separate mag shpments, most have been backordered including PMAGs.

I was at Fatboy tactical this morning and they had really nice built ARs for way less than a bone stock Colt on Armlist.

People are stupid.... running around to Academy and Walmart every day is a waste of time.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was quoted $1200 on a 6920 in a store yesterday, but they had about a 20 deep waiting list.

I'm not sure if that's a good Pre-flip-the-&$@£-out price or not, but it sounded reasonable.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've noticed stripped lowers are selling for about $350 or less on GB down from $400 at the beginning of the week and $550 around Christmas. Complete AR's are selling under $1500 now.

Also seeing a bunch of 20 round pmags in the classifieds lol

grnflash

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the number of overpriced auctions on GB that are expiring with zero bids are any indication, the market probably has topped out.

On a happier note, I received the 300 Blk upper that I had on order with Bronells since the end of last year, and I was actually expecting it to take a lot longer!

Latest posts

Top Bottom