Dont look now...but prices and sanity are being restored.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 1,000 rounds on back order from midway. Hopefully I don't get it until I get my income tax. I will go in the hole if not!! I will be glad whe. Everything calls down too. I just saw on lucky gunner where they are selling 1,000 rounds of 9mm for American eagle for $550!!

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe after I get moved I will have time to do more reloading but stocking up is in the future
We own a gun store and still can't get ammo at reasonable prices and that is what all my customers want.
My wife ordered only 10 400 round boxes of 22lr HP when it became available, it will be here sometime between now and friday and 5 or 6 of them are already pre-sold so the hoarding is not over.

ConstantChange

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
People are still waiting in line at Academy in the cold several hours before it opens every day. As long as things like this are happening, prices will be going up.

It's economics 101. Supply vs. Demand.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Edmond Wally's had 9mm this morning @ 7:30am. Clerk said that he was going to check for more ammo after he put the guns back out.

9mm 100rd boxes of WWB & Fed 115gr for 21-22$.

Can't say if it's still there.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On my drive from norther cali to oklahoma I am probably going to stop at several small town gun shops that don't sell online just to see what kind of ammo/prices they have.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my friends bought a Bushmaster at Academy yesterday for <1K so for those inclined to work a little there are still normal deals to be had.

Latest posts

Top Bottom