Double dip on the way?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really think that people are sick of the spending and feel that in the end, we are going to go broke. I don't think people here will be happy about another recession. When the raise the debt ceiling "and they will". I bet there will be a need to raise it again in the future. When that time comes, we will go through the same scare tactics as now.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've been through many other debt ceilings and never has there been such theatrics. I applaud the efforts of the Tea Party republicans and independents who turned this into an issue. At least now this issue is on most people's radar.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would be happy about another recession, but we need something to prove Obama is way over his head.

Its not over his head, they're f'n playin the books. Apple has more money than federal gov...yea right. Its to the benfit of someone who is not the people of the USA.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really think that people are sick of the spending and feel that in the end, we are going to go broke. I don't think people here will be happy about another recession. When the raise the debt ceiling "and they will". I bet there will be a need to raise it again in the future. When that time comes, we will go through the same scare tactics as now.

Exactly!!! And the next vote to raise the debt ceiling will be shortly after the 2012 election.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im afraid as long as politicians on both sides can find mindless voters like these, things will never change.

ai188.photobucket.com_albums_z167_waltham41_Sheeple_Pit_anim.gif

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mindless voters:

Businesses are evil
Rich people are evil
Govt can create jobs
We need govt grants
We need more govt agencies to improve our lives
The president is our King (or should be)
Bread (but regulate those farmers, no chemicals)
Circuses

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mindless voters:

Businesses are evil
Rich people are evil
Govt can create jobs
We need govt grants
We need more govt agencies to improve our lives
The president is our King (or should be)
Bread (but regulate those farmers, no chemicals)
Circuses

Funny but so true ......... :(

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would be happy about another recession, but we need something to prove Obama is way over his head.

You quoted me incorrectly... I flat out stated that I wouldn't be happy about it. I stated that I believe that we're already in bad shape and that the indicators for "recession" just don't show it. I said I'd be happy if once the numbers prove it that they won't be able to pretend anymore that we're ok.

:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom