DPMS Ammunition Warning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's why I also have an AK. Never misses a beat.

Same here!!!

Seriously DPMS saying not to use reloads or other types of ammo, is a great reason not to buy DPMS. A lot of people buy an AR because they are expecting the worst in terms of self defense or SHTF. Having any picky equipment in either case is a major no-no.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AK's do break and fail.
AR's also break and fail.
Saying you have an AK because DPMS warns against using certain ammo types in their guns is like saying you drive a Geo because Yugos suck.

Why is it so hard to just admit that the tool is dictated by the users preference and proficiency?
I have come to realize it is because some people are stuck on comparing arrows instead of indians.

Last edited:

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yay, another "steel case is ****" debate!

The vast depth and breadth of OSA metallurgy, physics, and chemistry expertise will soon be on display to debunk millions of rounds of actual user experience.

But seriously, you guys who have all of that crappy, unsafe, unreliable, communist steel cased ammo can sell it to me. I'll save your guns from your bad choices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom