DPMS Ammunition Warning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DPMS rifles are what they are. They are relatively inexpensive range guns. They are NOT "bet your life on it mil spec" firearms.

Something that I am wondering now...DPMS being owned by the freedom group does this mean that even though it doesn't explicitly say so, is it a safe bet to apply this "our guns don't run cheap ammo well" to all rifles produced by any company in the freedom group? I thought Remington had a current military contract for M4's/M16's?

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DPMS rifles are what they are. They are relatively inexpensive range guns. They are NOT "bet your life on it mil spec" firearms.

Something that I am wondering now...DPMS being owned by the freedom group does this mean that even though it doesn't explicitly say so, is it a safe bet to apply this "our guns don't run cheap ammo well" to all rifles produced by any company in the freedom group? I thought Remington had a current military contract for M4's/M16's?

Contract was cancelled. However, those specific guns would have been subject to the TDP, so at least they would have been gtg in theory.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, if you have been snipped im betting you already know that procedure. Or maybe im thinking of chamber reaming.

I'm gonna have to put the soda down... You guys are killing me!

This is not an AK versus AR thread. It is a DPMS thread. After my experience with their guns on range, I cannot recommend them. Was that PC enough? I'm not very good at that sh$t. Er, stuff.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to put the soda down... You guys are killing me!

This is not an AK versus AR thread. It is a DPMS thread. After my experience with their guns on range, I cannot recommend them. Was that PC enough? I'm not very good at that sh$t. Er, stuff.

Since when has the original thread topic mattered around here?? :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom