Drug testing at work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s a problem all over for people to take a tiny sampling of data, apply their personal bias and make being against a certain thing part of their identity. I have a friend that does that with most things. He is sure MMJ will create mass homelessness and crime because there are a lot of homeless in Seattle. Another friend was sure open carry would lead to gun fights in the street all the time. I have other friends that believe being in the same room with an AR15 means death is imminent. It takes a little more intelligence and perspective to consider all angles and whether or not you’ve bought into the propaganda which we are subjected to continuously. I try to not have strong opinions that I’m not absolutely sure that I properly understand. I try extra hard to not hold these positions if they infringe on anyone else’s freedom to medicate or recreate in the way they see fit. This problem won’t go away though. The internet allows us all to find other people and info that support whatever correct or more often than not, incorrect assumptions a person may have.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s a problem all over for people to take a tiny sampling of data, apply their personal bias and make being against a certain thing part of their identity. I have a friend that does that with most things. He is sure MMJ will create mass homelessness and crime because there are a lot of homeless in Seattle. Another friend was sure open carry would lead to gun fights in the street all the time. I have other friends that believe being in the same room with an AR15 means death is imminent. It takes a little more intelligence and perspective to consider all angles and whether or not you’ve bought into the propaganda which we are subjected to continuously. I try to not have strong opinions that I’m not absolutely sure that I properly understand. I try extra hard to not hold these positions if they infringe on anyone else’s freedom to medicate or recreate in the way they see fit. This problem won’t go away though. The internet allows us all to find other people and info that support whatever correct or more often than not, incorrect assumptions a person may have.

The homeless in seattle is from an Urban Boundary Growth line for development, Foreign investment and money laundering over the last decade, and inviting concentration of housing in hedge and developer funds portfolios through low interest cheap debt rates.

These things are ending. As long as Oklahoma doesn't ever institute liberal ECONOMIC policies, IE restriction of operations, de-facto regulatory capture, expensive licensing, sanctuary city policies, free healthcare for illegal aliens before citizens, don't worry.

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The homeless in seattle is from an Urban Boundary Growth line for development, Foreign investment and money laundering over the last decade, and inviting concentration of housing in hedge and developer funds portfolios through low interest cheap debt rates.

These things are ending. As long as Oklahoma doesn't ever institute liberal ECONOMIC policies, IE restriction of operations, de-facto regulatory capture, expensive licensing, sanctuary city policies, free healthcare for illegal aliens before citizens, don't worry.

It's jusr easier to blame pot. :blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom