Drummond Flats WMA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhino55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went up to Drummond Flats WMA for about 4 hours today. Only seen one pheseant and I was working with a dog. thinking about going back but if I do I'll make it a weekend thing and stay in Enid. Any one else hunted there with any success?

waynemorgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have been there but not much luck,most of the birds are on the north side by the river,if you go for a weekend you might try cooper wma(far north side there also)

Mark Munkres

Marksman
Reaction score
Dennis, it is mostly grass with not much tree cover. There are no doubt some deer there, but hunting would be kinda tough and It's bow only. Maybe some spotting with binoculars and stalk. There are some milo fields on the east and north side of the area. I would bet that is where most of the birds are. But they are off the WMA.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there was a military guy from Vance who got a big 15 pt buck there last year. It was in the Oklahoman ... or that could have been the year before, but I think this place opened in 2009. If that one big buck was taken in 2009 than it was the only deer attributed to Drummond Flats according to some data I was looking at in one of last summers Outdoor Oklahoma magazine (with the Big Game section in it).

Latest posts

Top Bottom