DruryJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am, but I'm drinking rye so hopefully sleep will come! I hate the 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 A.m. shift. Can't get my sleep programed!

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@THAT Gurl; Check out Tuff Spas. Emerald Springs Hot Tubs in Bethany carries them. Mine is the Model 150, and has an ozone purifier, which keeps the water sparkling clean. I do put about 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of chlorine in it once a week or so just to make sure the balance is right, using a test kit to check. One thing that sold me on Tuff Spas is the hard, easily retractable cover. You can pop the thing open with one hand; there's just no need to set your drink down in order to get in the tub. They are well made, and hold the heat well too due to great insulation. Totally digital operation; so simple a Jarhead can do it. You may pay a bit more for the Tuff Spas, but IMO, you get what you pay for and when I replace it, if I live long enough to need to do so, I'd buy another one in a heart beat.

I keep it at 102 in the cool/cold months and just turn the heater off during the summer. I like the blue underwater light best at night too. I found some little drink umbrellas in a nice blue too, so as to better keep the snowflakes out of my hot chocolate.
Be sure to get the ones with an automatic semen skimmer.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am, but I'm drinking rye so hopefully sleep will come! I hate the 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 A.m. shift. Can't get my sleep programed!

I wouldn't mind that shift. It's the ones that start after 10pm and run all night that kill me. I am worthless as tits on a boar hog after about 4 or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom