Truck Guns, let’s see them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have guns I’ll put in my truck but I really do need to get a couple two or three bonafide truck guns. About as close as I can get is this Model 10, an RI M206, the 642-2 I keep in the Mrs truck, a P64 Radom and this H&R Defender Special. I need something that wouldn’t leave me too upset if it disappeared.

IMG_1742.jpeg
IMG_3986.jpeg
IMG_3984.jpeg
IMG_5270.jpeg
IMG_7061.jpeg

Last edited:

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have guns I’ll put in my truck but I really do need to get a couple two or three bonafide truck guns. About as close as I can get is this Model 10, an RI M206, the 642-2 I keep in the Mrs truck, a P64 Radom and this H&R Defender Special. I need something that wouldn’t leave me too upset if it disappeared.

View attachment 438832

This little H&R snub is extremely cool !

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not my truck gun, but the truck gun of a former employer and lifelong friend.
He was a ranch Forman of a little 15,000 acre ranch I worked for when about 14 to help in the spring and fall roundups. Mostly on horseback but a lot of time was spent as the gate boy riding shotgun in the feed truck to open and close gates.
Elman always had this S&W K-22 Masterpiece on the dashboard where it was quick to access for predator control and to dispatch trapped predators. He rarely missed.
Over the years as I grew up he kind of treated me as a grandson as he and wife had no children.
Had the key to every gate with blanket permission to hunt and fish at will to this day.
He got cancer and told me about it one day saying goodbye as a new ranch foreman was taking over.
Then he gave me his truck gun. This is it. One of the finest triggers in single action mode I’ve ever pulled. It’s been to a couple E&S meet ups.

IMG_2455.jpeg

Hworth18

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not my truck gun, but the truck gun of a former employer and lifelong friend.
He was a ranch Forman of a little 15,000 acre ranch I worked for when about 14 to help in the spring and fall roundups. Mostly on horseback but a lot of time was spent as the gate boy riding shotgun in the feed truck to open and close gates.
Elman always had this S&W K-22 Masterpiece on the dashboard where it was quick to access for predator control and to dispatch trapped predators. He rarely missed.
Over the years as I grew up he kind of treated me as a grandson as he and wife had no children.
Had the key to every gate with blanket permission to hunt and fish at will to this day.
He got cancer and told me about it one day saying goodbye as a new ranch foreman was taking over.
Then he gave me his truck gun. This is it. One of the finest triggers in single action mode I’ve ever pulled. It’s been to a couple E&S meet ups.

View attachment 438867
Always love guns with a personal story behind them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom