Truck Guns, let’s see them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curious question here. Do any of y'all have a locked/mounted gun 'safe' in your vehicle? One where if someone broke into your vehicle say in a public parking area they wouldn't be able to get it without a LOT of effort and noise.

Reason for question: I like going to downtown OKC and occasionally catch a Thunder game. But, since you can't carry in the arena and I won't leave a firearm in my vehicle, I'm generally left without an option.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious question here. Do any of y'all have a locked/mounted gun 'safe' in your vehicle? One where if someone broke into your vehicle say in a public parking area they wouldn't be able to get it without a LOT of effort and noise.

Reason for question: I like going to downtown OKC and occasionally catch a Thunder game. But, since you can't carry in the arena and I won't leave a firearm in my vehicle, I'm generally left without an option.

That's why I don't have a "truck/car" gun. I don't have a way to secure it aside from a locking glovebox/console so I rarely leave my carry gun in my truck/car. I can't say never because sometimes I go into the post office or some other prohibited location and have to leave my gun behind. Or just not carry. Some places (like private businesses) I'll chance carrying. But I'm not gonna do it on federal property or somewhere else where the penalty is far more severe. All it takes is a little unforeseen circumstance for you gun to be discovered and then it becomes a BIG problem.

I've seen it happen more than once. Someone goes into a prohibited place, has a medical emergency (for example) and their gun is discovered because of it.

Unintended consequences will bite you in the butt every chance they get.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have a truck, but will this double 38 spec. work?

Attachments

• derringer.jpg
    derringer.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom