Truck Guns, let’s see them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackdog

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
This 3000 rnds deep never cleaned P80 just keeps riding and firing
1000001803.jpg
1000001804.jpg

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious question here. Do any of y'all have a locked/mounted gun 'safe' in your vehicle? One where if someone broke into your vehicle say in a public parking area they wouldn't be able to get it without a LOT of effort and noise.

Reason for question: I like going to downtown OKC and occasionally catch a Thunder game. But, since you can't carry in the arena and I won't leave a firearm in my vehicle, I'm generally left without an option.
I don’t and I leave my rifle/pistol on the seat with the door unlocked.

I have a picture of Chuck Norris on the dash and the license plate says ChuckN.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Sig P365 and had 3 mags for it- I moved to it from my G43 due to higher capacity. 10+1 AND A 15 ROUND BACK UP MAG, IN A FRAME ABOUT THE SAME SIZE. I GOT ON HERE ONE MORNING AND A GUY HAD ONE JUST LIKE IT WITH 3 MAGS. PICKED IT UP FROM HIM AND MADE IT MY TRUCK GUN THAT I NOW HAVE 6 MAGS FOR. I ONLY HAVE ABOUT $650 IN BOTH OF THEM AND WHILE I WOULD HATE TO GET LIFTED, I COULD STAND IT, I GUESS. I REALLY LIKE A REVOLVER FOR A TRUCK GUN BUT THE ONLY ONE I HAVE RIGHT NOW IS WORTH TOO MUCH TO LEAVE IN THERE.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious question here. Do any of y'all have a locked/mounted gun 'safe' in your vehicle? One where if someone broke into your vehicle say in a public parking area they wouldn't be able to get it without a LOT of effort and noise.

Reason for question: I like going to downtown OKC and occasionally catch a Thunder game. But, since you can't carry in the arena and I won't leave a firearm in my vehicle, I'm generally left without an option.
Yes, haven't needed to use it yet.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KCTRVMM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Latest posts

Top Bottom