druryj's E&S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, I don't know what to do. Joel's daughter and husband are not gun people. I can't seem to get them to commit to a date. I think we need to proceed without them, if they can make it all the better. I will get with some members and post a date for the E&S later this week. It will be at least 2 weeks, that way people can try to fit it in their schedule. It will be at Big Boys in Mustang, I have already talked to the owner(Mike) and he is going to give us a bay. Of course everyone will be responsible for their own fee's. I am WAYYYYYYYYY open to suggestions on this matter, please feel free to add any input you may have.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, I don't know what to do. Joel's daughter and husband are not gun people. I can't seem to get them to commit to a date. I think we need to proceed without them, if they can make it all the better. I will get with some members and post a date for the E&S later this week. It will be at least 2 weeks, that way people can try to fit it in their schedule. It will be at Big Boys in Mustang, I have already talked to the owner(Mike) and he is going to give us a bay. Of course everyone will be responsible for their own fee's. I am WAYYYYYYYYY open to suggestions on this matter, please feel free to add any input you may have.

Maybe suggest they can skip the shooting part and just come for the eats?

I will make every effort to be there but the weekend of the 23-24th is out for me as it is my son's birthday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom