Dual Screen Monitor with vertical hinge?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody seen anything like this? Our executive director here saw one and would like one for his desk. I'm all for getting it for him if I can find it, so maybe some of the other IT folks or even non IT folks on here can help me out.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that the one where you have two screens and can drag from one screen and place on the other??
My wife got two new screens that are supposed to interact with each other or work seperately.
She has had nothing but trouble, and has only had them for a few days.

She's a State Scientist and the state is draggin' their feet to fix the problem. She hates the new program and dual screens. Good luck!!!
Cohiba

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you mean horizontal hinge? Monitors dont have hinges, laptops do. Are you referring to a monitor that would rotate horizontally? Looking more like a piece of paper? Dell''s ultrasharps do that

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have dual screens at work (for drafting) and they interact with zero issues for over a year now. I've never seen "hinged" one's though. I'll talk to our IT guy and see if he knows about them.

K, asked him about it and he's never heard of it.

Last edited:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dual screens work flawlessly:
[Broken External Image]

I'm not sure what these hinged monitors are, though, unless you're referring to the hinge on the stand, but I'm not thinking so. I'm imagining a gigantic Nintendo DS:
aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_e_e8_Nintendo_DS_Lite_w_stylus.png

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not sure what others mean about the monitors and how they interact with one another. That has always been the operating system and the video card(s) and drivers, in my experience, and not an issue with the monitors themselves.

I too am curious about the "hinge" criteria you mention. Can you expand on that?

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Basicly the idea is it would be two screens but they are connected, as Danny pointed out, much like a DS. Though I don't need a touch screen. The thing LighteningCrash posted would be closest to the idea he conveyed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom