E-mail from Larry Potterfield at Midway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im not impressed with their "basic" shipping.
Way too long and what they said was basic UPS would up coming via usps. They also werent able to combine shipping on two seperate orders, even though both were still in the processing stage, and didnt go out until 3 days later.
Unless brownells doesnt have it, I seldom use midway.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midway has also started using U.S. Postal service flat rate boxes to save you money on shipping. That is a big improvement for me. I will be ordering more from them bacause the shipping is reasonable now. Blitzfike

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im not impressed with their "basic" shipping.
Way too long and what they said was basic UPS would up coming via usps. They also werent able to combine shipping on two seperate orders, even though both were still in the processing stage, and didnt go out until 3 days later.
Unless brownells doesnt have it, I seldom use midway.

I just ordered from them on Friday night and got it today. I didn't realize that they now have a "UPS basic ground" in addition to the regular UPS ground shipping option. I checked up on it and it seems that it's new and it takes one extra day. Had I picked the normal one I'd have had it yesterday. They did get the order shipped on Monday like they were supposed to though, I think it's a UPS thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom