Eat n shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you could always make cookies and send them with someone, if you are unable to make it. HAHA

I know y'all just love me for my cookies ... but ... well ... DANG!! :lmfao: :wink2:

Ask Zombie if he'll stop by on his way out and I'll have some ready ... just in case I can't make it ... Now that it's cold I'm in a bakin' mood ... :)

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know y'all just love me for my cookies ... but ... well ... DANG!! :lmfao: :wink2:

Ask Zombie if he'll stop by on his way out and I'll have some ready ... just in case I can't make it ... Now that it's cold I'm in a bakin' mood ... :)

if you bake them I will pick them up, if you aren't feeling sociable or up to fighting the cold. I ain't seen ya in forever...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mmmmm... cookies. BB, don't forget my peanut issue :drooling:

LOL ... I won't ... no nuts in the cookies but I'll make some pecan brittle for those folks who might be wanting something a little nutty.

if you bake them I will pick them up, if you aren't feeling sociable or up to fighting the cold. I ain't seen ya in forever...

Not so much that I don't feel sociable as it is there are just not enough hours in the day these days!

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bump.

This event will be located at nw 50th & Gregory rd. From I-40 turn north on banner rd, cross hwy 66 and keep heading north to nw 50th. Turn back east and follow the road till it turns back south (approximately 1 mile) and your there.

I just bought a 416 rigby, so we can shoot any stray elephants that may wander up. I'd recommend wearing boots if you've got them, I had a good crop of sand burs this year.

I'm not sure what folks will bring to eat, but I know y'all don't want to eat my cooking.

December 15th around noon is the event. I'll put directions on here when we get down to a week prior. I do have a gas grill and a charcoal grill on site, so if you'd like to bring something to grill, I can facilitate that. Generally, folks bring previously made foodstuffs from home, but cooking out is doable as well. The distance we'll be shooting is around 30-35 yards, but if the need arises, we can back up to 100yards. If it's cold I'll have fire barrels.

I'll be out there regardless of the weather, but let's hope it'll be nice that day. If you need more information regarding this event, please send a PM or post in the thread.

I'm looking forward to another successful OSA eat and shoot.

OSU_Chris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, afraid I am going to have to pass. Last thing I need is to be seen firing a rifle next door to my former in-laws. You all have fun. Maybe I can meet you all at some other event.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... I won't ... no nuts in the cookies but I'll make some pecan brittle for those folks who might be wanting something a little nutty.

Not so much that I don't feel sociable as it is there are just not enough hours in the day these days!

I understand that. I was just pickin at ya some. Oughta do dinner or lunch sometime. We miss ya guys and ya weren't there when we walked over to trick or treat Halloween kids were sad and Becky missed her coffee lol :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom