Eating Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This may seem silly to some, but I'm going out to eat tonight and couldn't be more excited. Since this COVID junk began earlier this year, I have yet to sit down at a restaurant and order a meal. I'm meeting some friends at Johnnies and going to enjoy the hell out of some good food tonight.

It's the little things in life sometimes!!

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This may seem silly to some, but I'm going out to eat tonight and couldn't be more excited. Since this COVID junk began earlier this year, I have yet to sit down at a restaurant and order a meal. I'm meeting some friends at Johnnies and going to enjoy the hell out of some good food tonight.

It's the little things in life sometimes!!
Theta burger and onion rings. No wait, chicken fried steak and fries. Wait,,,,, there's that Caesar burger I like.......

Can't go wrong at Johnnies.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If'n you're wanting a stellar burger, go to Clarke Crew BBQ on NW Expressway & Hefner Parkway! They mix in Wagyu beef.....best burger I've ever had!!!

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Almost went to Johnnie's last night, ended up at Whiskey Cake. It's nice to be able to go out. Our anniversary is in May but we didn't have our anniversary date till a couple weeks ago (ate at Castle Falls - worth the wait).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Johnnies chili cheese burger w/onions and sauce on side . Also, we share onion rings. Do not get their fake chicken fried steak :mad::mad: The Del Rancho in Moore uses fake chicken fry now also, and I won't go back. Back to Johnnies,have had the #5 and #9 :thumb:.Been eating there since the restaurant on Britton Rd.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom