Eating Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Use the app....lol
We get in line before we leave home....Yelp
Get in line... awesome

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I know. But, I shouldn’t need an app to eat breakfast. It’s my ‘I’ve lived here for 30 years and I don’t wanna app to eat’ Rant. I guess I need to do that...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Enjoy your meal! I started going out again as soon as restetaunts opened back up but I know that wasn't what some people wanted to do.

I've been to Johnnie's once. It was about 25 years ago. It tasted good but I left there still hungry so I haven't gone back, but apparently a lot of folks like it well enough. For some reason they closed the one south of 19th in Moore last year.

Order a #8 with double meat for a classic burger and onion rings. You will be full. Wife and I usually split the rings.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enjoy your meal! I started going out again as soon as restetaunts opened back up but I know that wasn't what some people wanted to do.

I've been to Johnnie's once. It was about 25 years ago. It tasted good but I left there still hungry so I haven't gone back, but apparently a lot of folks like it well enough. For some reason they closed the one south of 19th in Moore last year.

It's still open as of last week. When was it closed, eat there all the time. I can't eat a whole burger. The Norman location closed last year.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The one on 19th in Moore is open. That's the one we went to tonight. BTW, the Theta Burger was fantastic.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It's still open as of last week. When was it closed, eat there all the time. I can't eat a whole burger. The Norman location closed last year.
The one on 19th in Moore is open. That's the one we went to tonight. BTW, the Theta Burger was fantastic.
Lets see...It was in the first quarter of 2019 IIRC. I haven't been back to that area since then. I guess it was just a temporary thing.

Someone I knew went there for lunch and it was closed and when I would drive by there at lunch time there would be no activity there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom