Edmond Memorial student charged

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you are WAY off base here my friend. How many times has a snotty ignorant kid said something that just pisses you off to no end. Plenty of times. But that doesn't mean you or me as an adult gets to whips the **** of them to "teach them a lesson". Nope, we as adults shrug it off because we know what ever that was said came from a inexperienced kid who doesn't know **** in the grand scheme of things. They're just words.

Re-read what I typed. I didn't say what Shakil did was right. I did say Shakil should be punished. I'm not in any way advocating that whooping someone over words is right as an adult, but if I popped off to the wrong person, I'd expect to get a response - that's why I keep my mouth shut (especially when carrying a gun). I don't go around looking for fights or get offended by everyone's words, but an 18 year old is not exactly a mature adult (and high-school is not exactly the real world).

Sure 18 is the magic number where you can be convicted as an adult, but at 15 you know what kind of words can start a fight and you know who you can and can't whoop. Again, had it just of been a black eye or bloody nose, I would be all for it - the kid would have learned a valuable lesson on not running your mouth - that's high school for you.

To take it to the extreme Shakil did (I heard he kept stomping Sanchez' head and wouldn't quit) is wrong and he should be punished... as I already said. That doesn't make Rodriguez the good guy (I don't know that he was or wasn't a punk, but Edmond Memorial is full of snot-nosed punks and state-champion athletes - so I imagine getting popped in the nose for running your mouth happens a lot).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

To take it to the extreme Shakil did (I heard he kept stomping Sanchez' head and wouldn't quit) is wrong and he should be punished... as I already said. That doesn't make Rodriguez the good guy (I don't know that he was or wasn't a punk, but Edmond Memorial is full of snot-nosed punks and state-champion athletes - so I imagine getting popped in the nose for running your mouth happens a lot).

This is the part when I agree that he deserves a felony. You've beat him down. He is done. Its time to quit.
To continue, is a charge of Maiming in my opinion, and he deserves every thing he gets charged with. Felony is justified.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may have to change my stance on this one. I just heard that Sanchez (I called him Rodriguez earlier) wasn't in the bathroom when the N-word was uttered but that another student was listening to an ipod and singing along and Shakil was in a stall. That kid left and Sanchez walked in at the wrong time and Shakil came out of the stall and went nuts on Sanchez despite Sanchez and 4 other kids telling Shakil that he didn't say it.

That's pretty messed up.

JP0212

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may have to change my stance on this one. I just heard that Sanchez (I called him Rodriguez earlier) wasn't in the bathroom when the N-word was uttered but that another student was listening to an ipod and singing along and Shakil was in a stall. That kid left and Sanchez walked in at the wrong time and Shakil came out of the stall and went nuts on Sanchez despite Sanchez and 4 other kids telling Shakil that he didn't say it.

That's pretty messed up.

As your average gang banger does, he probably walked out and went straight for the guy he knew he could take. They think they are tough but bigger cowards do not exist.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That's pretty messed up.

This is hilarious. It was almost as funny as your hasty generalization of the entire student body at EMHS. Thanks for the laugh. :thumb:

man of many calibers

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are very few un-provoked attacks that actually occur in society, but this was indeed one of them. The suspect is a first class turd and known gang member that is still in school because of the system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom