Edmond Memorial student charged

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well my sources tell me that everybody knew that was Shakil's bathroom and you should expect a beat down if you walk in there. Those punks at EMHS just think they can walk into any bathroom they want.

Oh wait, now my sources are now telling me that Shakil was disoriented and using a bathroom generally regarded as a "public" bathroom. That's pretty messed up.

Stay tuned for more reliable information and credible opinions on this matter....

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To the statement as why the beater was still in school---a Mr. Bush act know as the No Child Left Behind Act. If you really want to freak, a student can be 21 years of age and still be in high school. Go figure.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Judge sentences ex-Edmond prep athlete

EDMOND - "An ex-Edmond football player originally charged with first-degree rape in a case involving a 13-year-old victim has pleaded guilty to amended charges and received a five-year deferred sentence".

"On Friday the defendant entered a negotiated plea of guilty, and count one - first-degree rape - was amended to a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor; the sentence was deferred for five years until Feb. 24, 2016, according to court records. The other two counts were dismissed".

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure poor Shakil is just a misunderstood and abused youth. He'll blame it on growing up in da' "hood". What a POS.

Just another in a long list of reasons why I'll NEVER send my kids to a government school - they are infested with these ignorant and violent pieces of human debris.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every year my mom gets me a funny, usually fitting card on my birthday. I still have a lot of them. On my 18th birthday, the card had a picture of a grumpy old man who said,
"You're 18 now!!! You know what that means?" Inside the card it said, "You can legally be tried as an adult!" Love Mom.

When a kid, 18 or older, is a known violent person, and has a history of it, for the sake of the actual "kids" in the rest of the school, he should be automatically removed. The 18 year old had a history of violence, didn't he? Violent adults don't belong around kids.

Member when Edmond wasn't that kind of town? Makes me sad, and mad.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The same for Tulsa, I grew up about two miles from the Wal-Mart at Admiral & Memorial long before it was there.

I mean! I had never really been to Tulsa, but for the big gun show. I had always heard how much nicer it was than OKC. Not so much now! That sucks. People suck, as a rule.

I got my driver's license the year the big tornado hit Edmond. My buddy, David Hamm, lived in that neighborhood. His house was untouched. Anyway, it was really nice back then. We'd cruise for chicks, hang out, etc. Nothing worse that a population boom to mess up a good town. Sucks.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every year my mom gets me a funny, usually fitting card on my birthday. I still have a lot of them. On my 18th birthday, the card had a picture of a grumpy old man who said,
"You're 18 now!!! You know what that means?" Inside the card it said, "You can legally be tried as an adult!" Love Mom.

When a kid, 18 or older, is a known violent person, and has a history of it, for the sake of the actual "kids" in the rest of the school, he should be automatically removed. The 18 year old had a history of violence, didn't he? Violent adults don't belong around kids.

Member when Edmond wasn't that kind of town? Makes me sad, and mad.
Federal law doesn't see it that way. I don't agree but then again I did not make the law.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would an adult, known to be violent and a gang member be allowed to remain in a public high school? State champion athlete?

You pegged the nail on the head. For sports athletes anything can be over looked. This is why the diversity and busing in of other neighborhood students does not work. I am so P^%$ed off, the neighborhood where I live they have pre-k and it is on a lottery system. Why? because initially there wasnt enough kids in the neighborhood and so they opened it to others outside of the neighborhood to fill the class. Well now there is enough in the neighborhood however we are on a lottery system with people outside of the neighborhood. However in Kindergarten the lottery system is for the available spots not filled by the neighborhood.

Latest posts

Top Bottom