Egyptians storm U.S. embassy in Cairo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Except according to a member of one of the major cartels that is conspicuously less-covered in news reports - Uncle Sam is in bed with a certain major player.

I haven't heard that, but I would not be surprised one bit, well I have actually, Alex Jones has been saying that a while. I think there are lots of things being done in the name of the American people that if brought light would change what a majority of America thinks about Democrats and Republicians alike, I wish the "awake" people could change things for the better, but most people just have blinders on, "nothing to see here just keep walking"...

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the best theory I have heard all day. Now find some way to blame it on our Israeli friends and the circle will be complete. seriously though, thats a good theory.

No problem - glad I could help:

LOS ANGELES — An Israeli filmmaker based in California went into hiding Tuesday after his movie attacking Islam's prophet Muhammad sparked angry assaults by ultra-conservative Muslims on U.S. missions in Egypt and Libya, where one American was killed.

Speaking by phone from an undisclosed location, writer and director Sam Bacile remained defiant, saying Islam is a cancer and that the 56-year-old intended his film to be a provocative political statement condemning the religion.

Glad he came over here to start a sh*tstorm.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are raising all kinds of fuss about a movie and demand that we apologize. I can see Obama doing that just like he's apologized for everything else we've done. Whats going to be done about them tearing OUR flag down and disrespecting it? Not a thing. As usual.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And what about their well-over-100,000 casualties - the majority of which are civilian?

This thread has been taken over to argue isolationism.

My point is that if we are going to have embassys in foreign countries we need to active and effectively defend our people working there. The State Department suffers from a noble peacemaker mentality in which it is abhorrent for them to use effective force to defend their facilities.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What, eat jelly beans, raise taxes, smuggle some missles thrugh a South American country, then claim Alzheimers. While some marine officer takes the blame.

See Below

Well it worked, didn't it? :)

:D :rollingla

Reagan traded arms to Iran in exchange for our hostages.

That's not what you are advocating is it?

Not exactly. I'll expand the hint for you. Think first of Jimmy Carter then Iranian EMBASSY then Ronald Reagan. You'll be close...

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are raising all kinds of fuss about a movie and demand that we apologize. I can see Obama doing that just like he's apologized for everything else we've done. Whats going to be done about them tearing OUR flag down and disrespecting it? Not a thing. As usual.
\
When I first heard this story (5 am today) it was being reported that our government HAD apologized for (paraphrasing here) "Someone's abuse of his first amendment rights", in making the movie that supposedly started the riots. The White House then apologized for the apology, saying it (paraphrase again) "wasn't an official White House response".

Latest posts

Top Bottom