• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

EMT/First Aid kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Somebody on here had a reasonably priced EMT/First Aid kit for sale 2-3 months ago. I can't find it in the ads. Long story short, I need one. I was tasked to take a group of seniors to Woolaroc today and you guessed it, one of them took a nosedive.........

I was able to cobble together enough to get him patched up and home. I need just about everything for a large "GO" bag. Free is good too, expired stuff, whatever....

Johnwj

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Somebody on here had a reasonably priced EMT/First Aid kit for sale 2-3 months ago. I can't find it in the ads. Long story short, I need one. I was tasked to take a group of seniors to Woolaroc today and you guessed it, one of them took a nosedive.........

I was able to cobble together enough to get him patched up and home. I need just about everything for a large "GO" bag. Free is good too, expired stuff, whatever....
Get my supplies like tourniquets, seals and quick clot from North American Rescue. They give volunteer discounts. You can also build a good kit with stuff from Walmart. Pat Mac and Skinney Medic have some You Tube videos on how to set one up.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OP -
Thank you for helping out the senior citizens.
No financial interest in the company but I have bought from North American Rescue in the past and they often had a sale on some items over holiday weekends.
I'll have to check back and see if they still do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom